For anyone who does not know, I am an image consultant and wardrobe stylist who offers help to anyone trying to find their style, and how to dress properly for their body shape. Before shopping with a client I always have a style consult where we sit down and talk all about the their likes, dislikes, goals, etc. One of the questions I ask all of my clients is,”Is there anyone whose style you admire – a friend, celebrity, musician, or brand?” It has surprised me how often people do not have anyone that they follow for outfit ideas. I encourage everyone (men and women) to create some form of representation of what inspires what they wear. I constantly have a mood board going for my personal wardrobe. I’m a very visual person, so I like to have a physical “picture” of what my current style is, and what or who is inspiring me.
I thought my readers might enjoy taking a peek at what’s on my board, and maybe finding some ideas for yourself! xoxo
1. Cropped trousers with matching tops. I really like this trend. It’s a very modern, sexy take on a classic silhouette. Very date night appropriate!
2. A Sleek Waistcoat. These are so chic and transitional between seasons. I plan to pair mine with jeggings and stilettos for a crisp look.
3. Wedge Ankle Booties. I have ankle booties already, but they all have a rather high heel making them inconvenient for shopping and concerts.
4. Delicate Rose Gold Accessories. Earrings, bracelets, dainty stacks of rings.
5. Floral Long Sleeved Maxi Dresses. Beachy and flowing, these maxis are so pretty. I especially love the side slit detail.
6. Matte lips. Kylie Jenner has definitely been serving as makeup inspiration for me lately. Her new line of cosmetics is going to make me go broke, but I love the color palette she uses, and really like her signature natural smoky eye and plump, bold lips.