I am so excited that The Emma Kat received the Liebster Award! I was nominated by Amna of Caramel Queeny. I am new to the blog world, and this is my first award, making it all the more meaningful. Below are eleven facts about me, in answer to the award Q & A. I have also chosen my eleven nominees whose amazing blogs deserve the Liebster as well! XOXO
- Which movie/book character would you like to be? Tally from the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld
- What is your guilty pleasure? Breakfast and Netflix in bed
- What is your favourite color? Purple
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Paris and Italy
- What is your favorite movie? Breakfast At Tiffany’s
- What TV series do you watch? I am currently hooked on Once Upon A Time and The Walking Dead
- If you could meet anyone from anytime in history, who would you meet? Esther, Queen of Persia
- What got you into blogging? My love for photography, fashion, and food….and the inspiration the blogging community provides!
- Coffee or tea? Morning, Coffee. Evening, Tea.
- What do you value most in life? My family
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live? In a beachside town
Here are my nominees
11 Questions for My Nominees:
1. Describe your blog in three words.
2. What inspired you to start your blog?
3. Who is your favorite celebrity?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. What is your least favorite food?
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. What country would you like to visit the most?
8. Soda, milk, lemonade, coffee, or tea?
9. What is your favorite holiday?
10. Morning person or night owl?
11. What do you hope people get from your blog?
Thank you to all who have participated!
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
Post eleven facts about yourself.
Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
Choose eleven people to nominate and link them on the post.
Let your nominees know they’ve been tagged – and no tag backs!